Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Accomplishment and Moose on her Birthday...

Accomplishment is a wonderful thing...Even though I was out on Monday with sick kids, I feel like I actually got a lot accomplished at work this week. Old files put in storage and current files moved around...in addition to my weekly routine of things to do...I think i will give myself a small pat on the back...I stayed focused and it feels so good to get it all don by weeks end...

OK, so on to Moose...Today after work we headed over to Presto & Eryn's house for a Surprise Birthday Party for Moose. John, Julia and kids, Kandi, Jerry, and kid, Ryan, Lisa, Jeff, Giovanni, Larkspur, Preston, Eryn and kids...it was a house full of people and half were kids...it was AWESOME!!!! And the food was amazing. I cannot remember the last time we all got together. I miss hanging out with everyone. Lexie has the best time playing with everyone. Lexie and John were eating each other's noses (it's a Sannar family thing) and Jakey joined in...it was really cute, we were all laughing so hard.

So, getting home at 9:40 tonight was way past every one's bedtimes...Got the kids in bed and finally get to sit down in front of my laptop... I am able to get a short blog in about my evening...

Thank you to everyone for the...GOOD TIMES!!!

1 comment:

SuSu said...

And let them roll.......