Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Date Night

FINALLY...seems like forever since Phil and I had a night out alone without the kids... Well, my Mom came over and watched the girls and Phil and I went to Underwood in Graton for dinner. It was amazing food...French Onion Soup, Seared Ahi with Udon noodles and bok choy...ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!! And for dessert...blackberry coconut infused chocolate creme brulee...it was to DIE FOR!!!! We had a great time and surprisingly we didn't talk about the kids the entire time...ha ha! After dinner it was only 8:30 and we weren't ready to head home, so we went to have a drink at John Ash... All in all, it was an amazing dinner.

After arriving home, my Mom told us that Lexie did great and didn't even cry when she put her to bed (she usually cries for me and had a bit of a meltdown).

YIPPEE to a great night all the way around!

1 comment:

SuSu said...

Love those date nights!