Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hives...

Hives..YUCK!!!

Definition: an itchy skin eruption characterized by weals with pale interiors and well-defined red margins; usually the result of an allergic response to insect bites or food or drugs.

WOW, that really doesn't sound like something anyone want to have...

Well, Phil woke up this morning with the majority of his body covered in Hives...in addition, he left eye was swollen halfway shut. I felt so bad for him. I have never had Hives before, nor have I ever seen them on someone. It was making me itch thinking about them itching him.

Luckily, Phil went to the pharmacy and picked up some Benadryl...took it and by late afternoon he was feeling much better. I just wish we knew what gave him the hives in the first place.

1 comment:

SuSu said...

Too much Playstation. It will do it everytime....I'm just sayin'