Monday, January 17, 2011

A Day with Lexie...

Today was a no school for Lexie and no work day for me...so, Phil dropped off Sammie at Lynn's house so I could spend some quality time with JUST Lexie.

We started our day with a morning open play session at Kids Party Central. Boy, did Lexie have a blast. They have this giant Jumpy slide that she went on about 20 times all by herself. That jumpy slide was about 25 feet tall...and the ladder to get to the top was super steep. Lexie also enjoyed the ball pit, climb through jungle gym and enclosed car jumpy. By the time the hour and a half of open play was over, she was exhausted.

So, we headed over to Nonie's office to pick her up and take her to lunch. And after lunch we stopped at the bakery and Lexie picked out the biggest cookie she could see. Thank you to Nonie for buying her a cookie that got her so wired she wouldn't take a nap...

What a great day we had together...I love BOTH of my girls, but I have to be honest in saying that it is nice to have a day with just one at a time.

I am so blessed....

No comments: