Wednesday, November 12, 2008

changing every day...

WOW...Lexie is getting sooo big and changing every single day. Today Lana (our childcare lady) said that she almost rolled over onto her stomach...And boy is she talking a lot more (just like her Mama). I just want to snuggle her every moment and cannot stop kissing those chubby cheeks. This updated picture is from Halloween. Lexie was a little strawberry and she was the cutest strawberry I have ever seen. She is smiling and laughing more and more...well, except for when I have the camera out. We are so very grateful for Lana as she takes such great care of Lexie. Lexie loves her and is so happy to go to her house every day. Lana takes pictures of Lexie and then gives us copies...it is great. She is still sleeping 9-10 hours per night...and sometimes up to 12 hours a night. She loves bath time and always smiles at herself in the mirror...I just love the way she smiles when she wrinkles up her nose...it melts my heart.

No comments: