Thursday, June 9, 2011

Frustrating...

OK, so I had this huge blog all typed up and was trying to add pictures...and I even saved it several times...went to preview it because the pictures were disappearing on me when i was trying to move them inside the "new post" before publishing it...and it is GONE!!!! What the heck...so frustrated. I have decided to put the computer down for the night and try again tomorrow because if I don't walk away right now the computer just may be out the window.

So...until tomorrow...I am moving on from my frustration and leaving the circle...ha ha

1 comment:

SuSu said...

Sometimes leaving the circle is the only way we can continue. Sorry for your frustrating experience; hopefully today will be a better day. I know they are revamping blogger, let's hope it is for the better!